Parents, Families, Friends, and Allies United with LGBT People to
PFLAG is the original ally organization, promoting the health and well-being of LGBT people, their families and their friends through support, education and advocacy since 1972.
We meet at 1403 N. Howard Ave, Tampa, FL 33607 (at the Armenia Ave exit off I-275). The meeting space is generously provided by the Argosy University - Tampa.
Sign up for our newsletter, advocacy group or meeting reminders. Email subscriptions can be managed or cancelled from the management link in any email.
- Web -- http://www.PFLAGTampa.org
- Telephone --
English: (863) 535-5239
Spanish: (813) 444-8038
- Calendar -- Google Calendar
- Facebook -- http://facebook.com/PFLAGTampa
- Google+ -- http://plus.google.com/+PflagtampaOrg
- Twitter -- http://twitter.com/PFLAGTampa
- Newsletter -- Opt-in Mail List
- GuideStar -- PFLAG Tampa Non-Profit Report
"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
- Martin Luther King, Jr., Letter from a Birmingham Jail, 1963
PFLAG is a nonprofit organization that is not affiliated with any political party or religious institution.